Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My 3 Stooges

We decided to try something tonight - a sleepover with all 3 of The Little Stooges on the floor in a homemade pallet. It lasted 5 minutes and here is why. . .
A quick breakdown of what you just saw:
  • The older two had slept in the same bed, but never with Wesley. They were excited to have their baby with them and wanted to help him enjoy it.
  • Wesley has always slept in a confined area or with/on me, so he was experiencing a new freedom. 
  • We are all becoming more excited with each passing day about our upcoming adventures in MS. . . 
  • Oh, and they had ice cream for dessert, which = lots of sugar!!

As a mom, I love watching my children interact with each other. I enjoy watching their personal relationships grow, and tonight was a great opportunity. . .

At first it was only going to be the older two in bed together, but when Wesley saw this, he began to cry, so daddy and I decided to see try it out, to see if he could sleep on the floor with the older two. I was actually hopeful, very hopeful.Daddy, however knew it was doomed from the start, even telling them that they only had 5 minutes. We said our goodbyes, reminded them of the rules - stay in bed and no talking - and left. But as soon as we left the room, the giggles began, and I knew that Daddy, once again, was right! Even though it was aggravating because all I wanted them to do was lay down, it was so pleasing to see them having such a great time. . .

They are now all in their own beds where I hope LaLa Land will quickly ensue as I am one tired mama! But even though I am utterly exhausted, I am beyond grateful for these 3 kiddos who teach me so much on a daily basis about love, trust, faith, fun, family, and living each day to its fullest. I could not ask for anything better than these precious ones - I am one very luck lady. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...