Monday, November 28, 2011

M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I (DAY 3)

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!
Monday, November 28, 2011

It has been a somewhat busy day! It began with the hustle and bustle of getting everybody to work and school. . . well almost everybody --> Uncle Michael, who is at Jackson State University, either pursuing a second Bachelors or a Masters, decided to skip his Physics class and just sleep!

After everyone left, I was once again given the task of keeping the kiddos quiet while Uncle Michael and Daddy continued to sleep. FINALLY around 9:30, they began to wake up and get ready for the day. Shortly after that, Mama woke and everybody began to get ready to face the day!

Mama was going down to Magee to take Maura to get a haircut and accomplish a few other tasks before she leaves Mill Creek on Wednesday. Initially we were all going to go, but that did not occur and I am not sure how I feel about it. . . I want to see her. I need to see her. I need my kiddos to meet their Aunt. But every way I played it out in my head for today, it just did not work. And after last night, and only sleeping about 3-4 hours, I am glad!

Around  the time that Mama left, we left decided to go see our old house - 356 North Grove Circle ~ Brandon, MS. It looks terrible! Weeds everywhere, overgrown bushes. . . Not to mention that the neighborhood has gone downhill.  The kiddos loved seeing the very first neighborhood that Mommy and Daddy lived in!

We then took them to a Hibachi Grill for the first time and they had a great time! Hannah and Wes were so excited that they would be having rice :-) Little Robert was quite concerned about the fire, but once he was reassured that all would be well, he was fine. Hannah kept her eyes covered. Wesley kept his ears covered.

After filling our tummies with fabulous food, we then headed home to take naps. Wesley went straight to sleep in his crib while Hannah and I snuggled in Grammie/Papa's bed. Within minutes they were both asleep - sound asleep!

About 30 minutes after we had fallen asleep, Daddy and Little Robert came running in informing us that it was S-N-O-W-I-N-G outside! I scooped Hannah up and put shoes and hats on Robert and Hannah, We ran outside for a few moments and caught snowflakes in our palms and tongues! They had a great time and Daddy and I loved watching them have such a great time.

We came in after about 5 minutes outside. Hannah and I headed to the back to go back to sleep, which completely surprised me as she NEVER goes back to sleep.  3 1/2 hours later I had to wake her up! I am guessing that all of her little to no sleeping has caught up to her. . . finally!

After waking up, the older 2 went to see Happy Feet 2 with Grammie and Aunt LaLa, mommy and daddy went Keifers for dinner, and Wesley ate cookies at home with Papa and Uncle Michael. All had a great time and enjoyed the little bit of away time from each other!

Now, the kiddos are asleep (or beginning the process!) while Papa, Uncle Michael, Aunt Clare and Uncle Will, and Uncle JoJo watch the Saints game! It is fun to be around the excitement and hustle/bustle again and I am loving every single minute of this chaos!

Thank you all that made this happen (You know who you are, my love!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...