Saturday, September 24, 2011

Why Can't Our Kids be Normal?

My dear husband walks in from outside and asks me this question. I have my backed turned to all of the kiddos making dinner, so I do not see any of them. I start to respond in the loving, motherly manner that our children ARE normal and perfect, but then I hear and see:
  • Little Robert: Doing a headstand on the couch which he KNOWS is a big NO NO in our house while 'speaking' fish to Little R, Mrs. H, and Hopper.
  • Hannah: Crawling around on all 4, sucking a paci (not sure where it came from!), and barking like a dog.
  • Wesley: Hanging from the counter while chanting 'ooh ooh aah aah' like a monkey!
It was a funny sight for a little bit - and of course, our laughing made them THINK that they were hilarious, so they continued. Hannah even ate her dinner like a puppy - no fork, spoon, or hands.  I am sure that if they ever 'go to school,' that we will be receiving MANY calls from the principle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...