Wednesday, September 14, 2011

“Do not think that love in order to be genuine has to be extraordinary. What we need is to love without getting tired. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.”
― Mother Teresa
I must say that I think, KNOW, that I am THE luckiest lady out there. I not only have an incredible husband, but my children have an amazing father. He goes to work all day and then comes home and will do at least 1 school lesson with the kiddos. If I am not up to it, he will cook dinner. He helps to clean the house (partly because he is OCD about cleanliness). Takes care of the yard and all things that need fixing. He recently did all of the laundry because it had gotten to be so much. He is so incredibly selfless in all that he does for us - and everything he does, he does out of love for his family.

In two short months, it will be 8 years since we made our vows on that Saturday in November - to be true to each other in times of sickness and in health; in good times and in bad; until death do us part. . .

I do not say it often enough, but Robert, I love you and I thank you for all that you do. I know that you carry around a great deal of stress, worry and anxiety so that the kiddos and I do not have to and we truly thank you. You are now and will forever be On My Heart.
"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love." ~Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...