Saturday, September 17, 2011

Daddy and Robert

Little Robert absolutely LOVES having Daddy do some school with him at night. I like it because it gives me one less thing to do during the day and it gives Little Robert the one-on-one that he so craves. This week, Daddy taught Little Robert synonyms and did some spelling with him. He also administers his spelling tests on Saturdays - Let me just say, I am so grateful and lucky to have a husband that is so incredibly dedicated to his family.

Here are a few moments that I captured during the teaching moments and during the test:
First EVER test!

Wesley "taking Little Robert's picture"

P E R F E C T :-)
English homework - Synonyms


Because you can never take pictures without at least a silly pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...