Friday, September 30, 2011

Oh No!

I think that I have a brand new addiction - - -
Making Cute Little Girl Hair Bows - EEK!

This is how it came to be. . .

Robert and I decided to step back from the day to day routine and head to Gainsville tomorrow. While we are not attending the game, we thought the kiddos would like to see the Gators. Although if we were to somehow get tickets, it would be fun! Anyhow, I want the kiddos to be decked out, from head to toe in their gator gear. We already had everything that was needed, except bows for Hannah's hair. I searched everywhere for some Gator ribbon, but came up empty handed. This morning, we made a trip to Hobby Lobby and it just so happens that they were having a sale! BIG OH NO! We went straight back to the ribbon area and bought just 4 rolls! We settled on orange/blue for the gator bows and 2 others just for fun. Then we found the perfect clips and went to pay - For the 4 rolls of ribbon, plus the 25 clips, it was only just over $7!

We headed home and went to work. I had to research this as I had never even attempted a bow before. There were so many types of bows, so I had to find the most basic and break it down from there!

Here are the results - the orange/blue ones are for Hannah's for tomorrow and the other 2 are for Aahliya as I will do her hair before she flies to North Dakota today for her Uncle's funeral.

Let me know what you think! (I still need to tweak things, but I am mostly happy!)
Hannah's Go Gator Bows!
Aahliya's that matched her outfit.

 

1 comment:

  1. See- you are crafty! I've been making some super awesome headbands and clippies with fabric flowers lately that Hannah would love! In fact, I love them so much I wear them too! I'll post pictures soon and then let me know if you want some!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...