Thursday, September 22, 2011

Can your 2 year old do this?!?!?

I went into the boys this afternoon to find many rows of hotwheels lined up on the floor. I was not sure who made this mess and I was not going to argue, so I just cleaned them up. As I did, I realized that these rows had been sorted! There was a row for the trucks, the corvettes , the police cars, and finally one row with 2 garbage trucks and rescue vehicles. When I got to that last row, Wesley entered the room and did this. . .
With those tears, I was pretty sure who had made the mess. I calmed him down and tried to have a conversation with my baby - it went like this:

Me: I am just cleaning up, Wes.
Wes: No! No! No!
Me: Stop crying, sweet baby,. We can do it again.
Wes: I NOT baby. My cars.
Me: Want to take a picture?
Wes: {tears stop} ha-ha (his way of saying yes)

So, he stopped crying and I was able to capture the last row containg the garbage trucks and rescue vehicles! I still can't believe that he was able to sort them. . . and correctly identify corvettes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...