Wednesday, April 11, 2012

We Are Famous (Again!)

For the second time in 4 months, we have been interviewed for the news. The first time it was during our trip to MS when we visited the Children's Museum. This time, it was during our trip to the Duck Pond on Park Street after the kiddos well-child visits. It was somewhat smoky outside, but I had promised the kiddos that if they were good, which they were, that we could go feed the ducks and play for a bit. I was just rounding everybody up when a very pregnant lady with a microphone and a man carrying a camera approached us and asked if they could interview us for a news story on the smoke and kiddos....of course I obliged! The kiddos loved it. They would ask me questions and then tape the kiddos for a bit and then ask me questions again. My very last words came right after I thought we were done and had told the kiddos such.....I was caught off guard!

To watch us, just click HERE and it will take you to the video!

Enjoy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...