Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Accupuncture.....


Well, today at 3:00, I meet with Beth at Beth's Center for Accupuncture for a consultation and first session. I have so very many mixed emotions going into today.....

I am scared. I have no idea what to expect. You see pictures like this one to the right and it totally freaks me out. I do not want to look like that! And then the thought of needles all over my body is just plain unnerving! While I have no fear of needles, I do have a fear of MANY needles. Before I go, I am going to set aside time to say a Rosary. That way, my head will be clear and I will have the Blessed Mother on my side!

I am hopeful - but in a hesitant, afraid to get my hopes too high kind of way. I have tried so many things, from chiropractic care (that only caused things to get worse), to physical therapy, to doctor after doctor, and even surgery to remove adhesions. All of which did not work. So while I desperately, with every ounce of my being, need and want this to work, I am so scared to get my hopes up out of fear that they will be crushed again..... But I am going into this with a positive attitude. I have heard many positive things about this. I have also heard of people feeling completely better after the first session.

God-willing, this is the answer to many prayers........

1 comment:

  1. You will do great!! I hope this helps! It hurts me to see you in so much pain...I just want to take it away... *hugz*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...