Wednesday, April 18, 2012

THE Question.....

When my kiddos ask me how they came out of my tummy, I am 'lucky' to say that you came out in the operating room using a special operation. This has worked and they never questioned it until today.....

Little Robert came to me and, quite matter of factly, tells me that he KNOWS not all babies come out that way. I thought for a quick moment and quickly said that others come out in the hospital with the doctor helping. From here he asked, very quietly, HOW? Now, I certainly was not ready for any of this today, but I quickly answered, matching his quiet voice, and said in a way God only allowed certain mommies!

This worked for him and off he went, never looking back - whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...