Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Date Night With My Favorite 3 Year Old

Every Wednesday night when Daddy takes Little Robert (and almost always Hannah) to CCD class, Wesley and I head out for a date. Most of the time, we head to Dairy Queen for a blizzard, but tonight that was not the case as I was not feeling so great. I tried to convince him that snuggles in mommy/daddy's bed was a good date, but he did not buy it. So we counted out change and went down the street to Wendy's and shared a Frosty! When we came home, we snuggled in my bed and watched cartoons until daddy returned with the older 2 - then it was off to bed for all three!
I absolutely love having one on one time with each of my kiddos. I love having that time to focus on just him or her. I love being able to take care of just their needs for that period of time......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...