Saturday, May 4, 2013

Wesley's Wisdom

Tonight, Wesley and I were planning on snuggling in my bed. As such, I asked him to crawl into bed and lay down so that I could get a glass of water. When I return, he is standing next to bed, looking quite perplexed. I ask him why he was not in bed and he informs me that there is someone under the covers and he is scared. I ask him who could possibly be under the covers and his response completely surprised me...
"Mommy, I think Aunt Maura is hiding in there!"
At this, I reminded him that Aunt Maura was in Heaven. With that, he looks at me, hands on hips, and announces:
"Mommy, I know she in Heaven. I think she come to 'nuggle' with us"
We decided to pretend that Nicky Bear was Aunt Maura and snuggled with him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...