Sunday, May 12, 2013

Gratitude...

Today was an incredible day. Every Mother's Day since 2005, I have been in complete awe at just how miraculous life really and truly is. Today, that hit home in a big way - a friend on Facebook asked for urgent prayers for a little 9 month old boy who, after waiting his entire life, would finally receive a double lung and heart transplant. While I rejoice for this family, my heart breaks for the other family who lost their little one today - A pain I pray that I never have to experience...
As I read, I shed many tears for this family. I then dropped to my knees praising God for my children, my alive and very healthy children. A reality that I so very often take for granted...
Today, my eyes were opened to just how incredibly blessed I am. God has given us Robert, Hannah, and Wesley to love and raise. To cherish and guide. To be there for with open arms, always and forever...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...