Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sweet Snuggles

We had a ferocious tummy bug sweep through our house Monday night. So, needless to say, I received very little sleep, but made it through the night unscathed.... Until mid morning yesterday! It is never easy being sick as a mother, but tummy bugs are even that much worse! So, I called daddy and told him that I was going to bed as soon as he arrived home, and that is exactly what happened!

After I had been laying down for about 30 minutes, the door creaks open and there is daddy carrying a very sad, solemn Wesley. He had been sitting at the door with silent tears running down his face because he wanted to snuggle... I quickly scooped him up and we snuggled, good tight snuggles until he fell fast asleep!

It is nights like this when I thank God for the gift of my children!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...