Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday, Hannah Elizabeth!

6 years ago today, our lives forever changed on so many levels...
  • We became parents of a precious baby girl.
  • We became a family of 4.
  • We learned just how powerful prayer is.
 
On the day of Hannah's birth, things could have gone terribly wrong. In most instances, things do go terribly wrong. You see, I had nearly a complete abruption with her...
 These are very commonly fatal, as was the case with my little brother on 12/9/01...
 The fact that she survived with no issues. The fact that I had no major issues. Those are miraculous...
 Hannah Elizabeth is our miracle.
 She has brought so much love and happiness to our family...
 
She amazes me daily with what she comes up with. Her imagination blows me away. Her memory and knowledge of everything is incredible.
She is the best daughter we could ever ask for...
 Her love for anything living is precious. She loves horses with every ounce of her being, much like her mother did when she was little! She adores babies and little children. She is so very compassionate and caring...

Hannah Elizabeth,

I am so very proud of you! You are so very special to me - you are my only daughter! You are the only one I can take to paint nails or play with hair or play dress up.

Just like I do with your brothers, I cherish every single moment together. Every single thing that you do.

As I type this, you are creating words on the floor to create a hopscotch game. You had the idea to make the words. You have a zest for learning that I have never seen. In fact, we have you an entire year ahead of your peers! You, Hannah, began Kindergarten at 4 years old!
 
Hannah, I love you to the moon and back a million, zillion, and one time!

XOXOXOXO,
Your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...