Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Special Gift

What a treat I was given today...

Daddy was so very kind and gave me a rare opportunity to take a nap today! What a treat it was - even when Hannah and Wesley decided that they would sleep nowhere but in Mommy and Daddy's bed!

When we all woke from our sweet slumber, I was in for quite a shock...

Little Robert had folded and put away 2 loads of laundry. Daddy had cleaned the floors. Finally, the 2 of them had planted/watered 12 azaleas in the backyard!

What a treat this was as I had my afternoon and evening scheduled for laundry and floors. Since I was not stuck folding and cleaning, I was able to spend quality time with Daddy and my kiddos on this beautiful day...
these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...