Tuesday, October 18, 2011

*Update* Disabled List

I wrote a post the other night about Little Robert's rather untimely encounter with a very hard, very pink baseball, and I wanted to update since it looks EVEN better! And there is even a funny story, but first the picture:
*Monday Night*
*Sunday Night*
Okay, now the Proud Mommy Moment/Funny Story:

Last night while I was helping our neighbor out, Daddy had the pleasure of playing single parent. While I was at the neighbors house, he served dinner, gave baths, took the kiddos for a walk around the block and did bedtime. During the walk around the block, they ran into several people walking their dogs. Of course, each one asked what happened and Little Robert would tell them about the baseball, nothing about daddy. . . UNTIL the police sergeant asked. This time, all Little offered was that "my daddy hit me." Great answer to give a cop still in uniform! Daddy quickly added the missing details and the cop had a better understanding! Little Robert's wittiness sure made me proud though!

Also, we went to Chick-fil-A for their inside playground this morning. While there, one of the ladies asked Little Robert what happened. . . He turned and winked at me then told the lady that "my daddy hit me with a baseball bat!" Everybody that heard it just laughed and, like daddy last night, I added in the missing detail!

Needless to say, I think that he is somewhat enjoying this injury. . . I just hope that he does not try it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...