Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Long Night ~ Sick Boys

To say that last night was a long night, is an absolute understatement!

The day was a not so great day behavior wise, but when Daddy got home, things began to improve. . . for about an hour! Then without warning, Wesley started fussing and holding his neck while I ignore and try and determine who hurt him. Within a minute or so, the neck moved to the tummy and I knew where we were headed. I scooped him up and we made it to the kitchen sink just in time. Within an hour, he had gotten sick 5 times!

After some good snuggles on the couch and Wesley having a few episodes of dry heaves, I decided to put him to bed so that Robert and I could have some time together. Well, that did not last long - after 2 hours, he wakes and that began the never ending up and down! At one point, I just made a pallet for him and I on his bedroom floor. By 2:30a, he was so worn out that he could not even hold his head up, but he still managed to tell me thank you after I wiped his mouth!

About 3a, I see the bathroom light on and hear all too familiar noises. I get up and see Little Robert now getting sick. GREAT! So, after he get cleaned up and joins us on the pallet, Hannah wakes up. I send her into the room to get her covers only to hear her scream. I get up and run in there. . . lets just say that I was under the impression Little Robert made it to the potty!

Needless to say, naptime is MUCH needed today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...