Saturday, August 20, 2011

An Indoor Camping Trip!


Typically on Friday's, if the kiddos make *mostly* good choices for the week, we will give them a reward on Friday. This time, they wanted to make an indoor tent - complete with shadow puppets and scary stories! We had a great time listening to the kiddos make up their own stories and they had all of us laughing! Daddy's story, however, wins the prize as it made them all scream! For my story, I stuck with tradition from when I was little. . . Whenever we went camping, my papa would always tell us the story of the deaf policeman and I now happily share it with my crew:

Once upon a time, in the middle of the night, 2 dead boys got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. A deaf policeman heard the noise and came and shot the 2 dead boys!

Inside the tent.


The Tent


Wesley making shadow puppets!


Hannah making shadow puppets!


Robert making shadow puppets!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...