Monday, January 2, 2012

Post-Op Day #4

As all know from my prior post, I had surgery last Thursday. All went as expected, minus the liver involvement. My surgeon biopsied what he thought necessary and we will know the results in 2 weeks. Until then, we pray, trust, and believe that all is well - which it will be :-)

The recovery is going great - I am on Day #4 Post-Op and, while still slow, I am doing more and more. The best news is that there are - Dare I say it?!?!?!? - NO complications. The kiddos are quite concerned about the missing belly b, but that will *hopefully* come back with time, although I do worry more each day about its present state!

Thank you for all of your prayers - they are all greatly felt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...