Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Jacksonville HomeSchool Zoocademy

This year, the kiddos are going to HomeSchool Zoocademy for the first time. It is once a month for 3 hours. I drop the older 2 off and them go have fun, with only 1 child! I do not know what to do with myself during those 3 hours as I have some freedom. Wesley and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves this first time! We stayed at the zoo 'just in case,' and of course, it all went great.

At first both kiddos were timid. They would be away from mommy AND each other - I had to pry them off of me to go through the doors into their classrooms! But in the end, they could not stop talking about it and we look forward to all of the classes for the months to come!
Hannah with her new lunch box ready to go in!

Lil' Robert not so ready!
In the end they both had a great time! Robert made a salamander and Hannah made a turtle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...