Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Anatomy 101

Wesley has become such a riot lately.... and he knows it! He will do all sorts of things just to get a rise out of us and lately most of his antics have been at naptime when Daddy is at work.....

Today, as he was getting in bed, I informed that if he was even considering getting out of bed, that I would beat his little tail. (Side Note: I do not beat my children and I never will. However, I do believe in spankings if needed and warranted. This was a simple threat) He looks at me in complete seriousness to inform me that "this" (as he pulls his pants down) is NOT a tail!

Boy do we love that little guy!
Our "you will have a child just like you" kid! He gives a run for the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...