Friday, October 5, 2012

Mommy/Son Date Night

After a week of superior behavior, Lil' Robert and I went on our long awaited date! He called all of the shots from what we did, to where we went - and it was SO much fun! We both had more fun than we had had in a while.... and it was just the 2 of us! Lil' Robert was so very proud of himself and all that he planned/prepared for tonight's festivities!

My 7 year old son was such a gentleman towards me. He not only rang the doorbell and presented me a flower before we left, but he also opened every single door for me - even if his hands were full, held my hand whenever we were walking, and set our table at dinner and dessert. My heart is just beaming with pride at how incredible this boy is! As we were snuggling together tonight, all I could do was praise God for such an incredible gift.

My Date picking me up!
Ready to Leave!
Where are we going? Nobody knows!
This is where we went for dinner - who would have guessed it?!?!?!?

Lil' Robert enjoying his nuggets, applesauce, and (ssshhh) sprite!
Having a great time!
He was so proud of himself for this!

Wwwhhhhhheeeeeee!
Silly mirror!
He tricked me telling me he wanted to get some pizza - ha! This will never happen!
He told me to close my eyes and when I opened them, he had drawn a picture of  him and I holding hands on our date!

Checking out the map at River City!

Our last picture before the night came to an end - eating some ice cream at cold stone! What an incredible and memorable evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...