Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Adventure in Mommyhood

Those that know me well, know that I come from a large family and always wanted one. When life threw a wrench in our plans with the complications of each pregnancy/delivery and my hysterectomy in March of last year, those dreams were crushed. Well, these past few days, I have had the pleasure of being a mommy to many! There have not only been our three (ages 6, 4, and 9 days shy of 3), but a 6 and 2 year old, and our usual daytime friend who is 5. That is a total of 6 kiddos about 10/12 hours a day and 6 the entire day - this house has been FULL of Blessed Chaos :-)

Today, we were put to the test when a lttle tummy bug made its way through myself and *so far* just Wesley. It was a tough few hours, but it was great to see everyone pull together to help me and each other through the rough parts. I am also loving how they help each other with everything from school, to imaginative play, to cleaning and good choices.

I think that once I give these kiddos back to their parents and go back to our three, that daddy and I will be having a talk! This is just too much fun :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...