Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Night Away

Right now, I am in Mississippi while my husband and 3 kiddos are in FL. Since we said "I Do" in November of 03, I have NEVER been more than 30 minutes away from them - EVER.....

Yesterday as I boarded the airplane, my eyes filled with tears. I knew that I was coming to MS to see my family and that I would be so very busy making memories - spending time with all of my many siblings, parents, and grandparents, but I also knew that it would be different....

Everytime I see a kiddo around the age of Robert, Hannah, or Wesley, my heart jumps just a bit. Everytime I see my parents, grandparents, or older siblings with their spouse, I feel a tinge of jealousy. Who would have thought that just 24 hours could make me feel like this?

Last night, we went to dinner as a family - I loved every moment, but I longed to be sitting there with my spouse and my children instead of talking about them.......

Understand that I am LOVING this time away. I am loving the ability to sit and type and read without interruptions, but I so miss my family.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...